Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 13 April 2018 - 12:50 AM

"I'm your captain now"
"Even if you die, don't die"

What a man. These words are enough to impregnate a woman.

That will of D is really too strong
  • Kazekage, Insane Soul, Ajh77 and 6 others like this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#3 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,211 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:14 AM

That declaration is something every reader knows when this manga started, Morgan LOL And not one of the Worst Generation, just Luffy (unless Law planned all of this).

''I will steal his soul to make powerful homies''...Now I see why Moria was the way he was. Because he looked at BM and think: she's a Yonkou and I lost my crew to Kaidou. What's the difference even though we have the same power? Yup, I didn't use my fruit to create an army and I'm not as big. So let go to Grand Line to make zombie and sleep and eat till I get that fat.

Oda is so scared his poster boy Zolo will not be as cool anymore so he leaves Jinbe behind. What a blatantly obvious biased move!

Edited by Fulmine, 13 April 2018 - 01:15 AM.

• Abaroxa likes this

Spoiler Favorite male characters in manga/hwa/hua

#4 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:22 AM

The spoilers don't do any justice to this chapter.
Here was I complaining until I actually read the chapter.
That was indeed the best scenario although the sun pirates lost their ship they still tried to sneak the sunny in a ok way. The failed plan just shows how much Oda is trying to show that not everything goes according to plan.

The sun pirates are beasts. Changing the sea current and holding up the BM fleet. They are the most reliable crew I've seen in the op-verse.

Gelato is alive?..

Luffy speech was as awesome as all the other ones he does when he gets into captain mode.

Oven might have surpassed Katakuri on the title of most reliable BM crew member. He's everywhere.
Daifuke looks more and more like Smoothie. Useless!

BM is back and she looks frightening. Just hope her new homie isn't as fast as Zeus or puddings carpet. Either way I think this is it for germa.
  • Raiden likes this

#5 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:23 AM

That was a cheap and lazy way of having the Sunny survive.

I dunno why Oda even bothered with the last chapter with the fake tension of having it seemingly destroyed.

Also I dunno why the fishmen feel the need to stand and fight for, can't they just swim away underwater? I doubt if the BM pirates would be able to pursue them underwater.

This arc still isn't over either, Oda just end this shitty arc already.
  • durra072 likes this

#6 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:30 AM

Also I dunno why the fishmen feel the need to stand and fight for, can't they just swim away underwater? I doubt if the BM pirates would be able to pursue them underwater.

Didn't you see Oven's heat torpedos? They're big and they seems to be pretty fast too!

• Chillman likes this

#7 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,763 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:32 AM

Wow so jinbei joined the crew jus to get left again. Why doesnt oda like jinbe?? I feel like itll be another 100 chapters before we see him again. Probably right before the final showdown with kaido.

#8 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,211 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:34 AM

You guys complain about Sanji not having a proper fight post-TS? Look at Jinbe who planned to join pre-TS and now...still got left behind cause circumstance...and what a circumstance!!! You are motherfucking fishmen, can't you all just find some ropes, tie the Thousand Sunny, and drag it the hell out of there? As if some rubbish ships can rival the speed of a whole crew of fishmen. Or fishmen are so proud they don't want to be steeds? Also no one has bubble coating? Jinbe even has one for his mini 1-man ship even though he's a fishman in the cover for Enel-sama's sake.

Didn't you see Oven's heat torpedos? They're big and they seems to be pretty fast too!

They can't swim AND change the current at the same time? It's a whole crew. Dividing work is not that hard.

#9 Insane Soul

Insane Soul

Do you Even ArRanGe

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,552 posts
  • LocationStill smirking

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:36 AM

Is "Jimbei stopping himself from joining the crew at the last minute" a recurring meme now?

At this rate, when he finally, officially joins the crew it will be at the last chapter of the manga.

• Fulmine, Ajh77, PunkHazard and 2 others like this

fbd60fc8f3.png

#10 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,211 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:46 AM

Sanji can't fight. Jinbe can't join. Luffy and Zolo can't stop being together.

Miss Coquine has the right mindset all along

:devastated:

• PunkHazard likes this

#11 Baks

Baks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:35 AM

Weak excuse.

I personally think that a whole fishman crew should be able to block, evade or nullify or a bunch of missiles especially with Jimbei helping them out.

#12 tenchu

tenchu

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,715 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 03:38 AM

So let me get this straight. The Strawhat pirates had a chance to destroyed the Big Mom pirates by letting Perospero's doomed scenario play out and instead they fix Big Mom, there by saving the big mom pirates, so she can  still go after them in order to kill them?. Bravo...Bravo...

If Big Mom doesnt say a big thank you or gives a well done Nod as she gets closer to the strawhats, then this has been a gigantic pain in the ASS.

24gvaiu.jpg

#13 Miss Coquine

Miss Coquine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,021 posts
  • LocationRiding Yoru

Posted 13 April 2018 - 04:07 AM

Sanji can't fight. Jinbe can't join. Luffy and Zolo can't stop being together.

Miss Coquine has the right mindset all along

:devastated:

What can I say? Love IS always a hurricane.
It really was romance dawn all along.

Luffy: Hi. I like you. Join my crew lets do pirate stuff together shishishi
Zolo: My captain! Take my dreams. Take my life. Your pain is my pain I cant live without you.

When will any other SH?
  • Chillman likes this

tumblr_mvzbgsgUOj1rv8ck7o4_250.gif

#14 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:14 AM

Spoiler
Yaoi?

Spoiler
It's a weekly manga. He needs a cliffhanger o keep us hooked. It was a weak one but neither the less, it was a cliffhanger.

Spoiler
They don't have to fight, they want to fight. They are holding back some 2 fleets and the big BM ship. They are the most reliable crew in the series.

Spoiler
Oda might be testing our reactions in order to determine whether or not jimbe will join the crew. We can't forget that now we have the grand fleet. In order to join the crew you really have to be loved by the fans. If Oda sees mix reactions he might just toss jimbe as a fleet captain. [my thoughts]

Spoiler
This will come back some time in the future.
I don't know how or why since it literally makes no sense to have not poisoned the cake since the initial plan was to assassinate her.
Can they really say: "Sanji didn't poisoned the cake because he never says no to a starving client" because then we have chopper who also never says no to a patient. If we go down that route we will have Nami going up to BM and help her get to raftel because she never says no a lost person.

Edited by Abaroxa, 13 April 2018 - 05:16 AM.

• PunkHazard and dbgetblack like this

#15 Fulmine

Fulmine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,211 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 05:40 AM

Oda might be testing our reactions in order to determine whether or not jimbe will join the crew. We can't forget that now we have the grand fleet. In order to join the crew you really have to be loved by the fans. If Oda sees mix reactions he might just toss jimbe as a fleet captain. [my thoughts]

Jinbe is 6th in the latest popularity poll last year. And I don't think Oda ever cares about that. He doesn't put popular characters in the SHs. Those who are in the SHs become popular.

I don't know how or why since it literally makes no sense to have not poisoned the cake since the initial plan was to assassinate her.
Can they really say: "Sanji didn't poisoned the cake because he never says no to a starving client" because then we have chopper who also never says no to a patient. If we go down that route we will have Nami going up to BM and help her get to raftel because she never says no a lost person.

No, Sanji doesn't want to sully his food. He's not okay with killing by food. That's all he said. Killing her later is of no concern to him as he told Bege

#16 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:10 AM

No, Sanji doesn't want to sully his food. He's not okay with killing by food. That's all he said. Killing her later is of no concern to him as he told Bege

He could have simply not cook it.
If he hadn't left with pudding Pedro would still be alive.
Sanji and Pedro, together, would have taken care of perospero. He has DJ which technically nullifies the candy fruit power.

Imagine if Chopper had showed up during luffy and DD fight just to fix DDs organs. hahah its not really the same but there is some resemblance to Sanji scenario since he basically "senzu-bean"ed BM.
  • dbgetblack likes this

#17 Enbima

Enbima

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,710 posts
  • LocationGourmet World

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:39 AM

bad things in this chapter:

switching ships, makes no sense.

Mascote? is still alive.

fish jimbei stays behind.

good things:

Oven is no 2 BM pirate

SH's finally leaving this sh*t arc.

No, Sanji doesn't want to sully his food.
Like the time he put razor blades into Zoros food. Oda is so funny :lol:

To be effective In combat, a warrior must not feel for his enemy. Close your heart to their desperation. Close your heart for their suffering. The road ahead is long and unforgiving. No place for a boy. You must be a warrior.

- Goku to Gohan.

stop dreaming

#18 Timppafin93

Timppafin93

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:51 AM

They can't swim AND change the current at the same time? It's a whole crew. Dividing work is not that hard.

https://jaiminisbox....n/0/901/page/16

Bottom right corner you can see fishmens swimming in circle to change sea currents so... Yes they can do both at same time.

I'm guessing Sun Pirates divided in few groups, each of them changing sea currents in different places so BM crews can't follow SH.

#19 captain kidd

captain kidd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,109 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 06:58 AM

A female doctor? Hahahaha jk, she has to be one of like 3 giant women. Wonder what her age is, knowing oda, even though they live to be 300, i bet she is still around 16. Bad ass weapon.

Hahahahahahaha peros is my favorite bm pirate, not saying much since all the others suck (come at me dogtooth fans) but his line, "your the captain... so i guess i will report to you" i love that line, he makes use of my scarcastic "..."s and he has clear disdain in his words, not to mention he is actually competent... good character, wish he wasnt missing an arm.

Bege's crew nearby? Ya their ship was destroyed, stop reporting the situation to your failure of a captain and hunt down and kill bege before he steals a ship and escapes.

Good, i am glad they noticed the trick, even last chapter i said there were too many sails, but i wrote that off as oda being bad at drawling.

Fisher tiger built a ship? So he was an adventure and ship wright? Well we have seen doctor captains musician captains swordsman captains, i guess now we have a ship wright captain......

Hey moron, if you dont want to blow up the ship maybe dont switch the ship? You fooled them for a total of 3 seconds, just save both ships...... same result really...

Guess the water isnt oven heated anymore? The guy did that trick once and called it a day?

Also, pulling a ship under water like that, near impossible without causing heavy damage. Those masts should of snapped off.

Fire and cannons may be worthless in OP but heat is apperently so deadly it one shots giants and breaks, not melts, breaks steel paddles....

Wow.....prosonally i dont like this word since it sounds too much like the noise a chicken makes and it is a very....over used insult, but jimbe's crew is a bunch of cucks. Like seriosuly, jimbe told his crew stright up he wants to move on and be with a better crew, and in return they all attempt to give their lives to allow him to leave them. I mean.... this is like if you told your wife "i want to sleep with a bunch of hotter women" and she in return said "ok, allow me to bring snacks for you guys when you are done"
I know oda devoted an entire scene to jimbe leaving his crew and them being ok with it, but honestly that scene makes jimbe seem like a cold heartless bastard.

Alden.....why the HELL are you touching oven?! You use fish man karate right?! The fighting style that allows you to make shockwaves and use long range splashing moves?! Damn moron..... not to mention he has a damn spear in his other hand........ i hate the fishmem so much i hate jimbe so much.... why oda, why did you make them all such garbage? The fighting style is cool but they are such morons....

And right on que..... jimbe is truely garbage. Leaving his crew yet again.

Well i usually make fun of oda for filling a page with 30 word bubbles, 2 of which are actually needed diaglouge. So i guess i should praise him for using a mere 9 on 2 pages.

Even if you die dont die? I think that translated wrong. Did you mean to say "even if you die still show up?" Oh well, i feel the translations have gotten worse and worse these years.

Luffy's soul will create powerful homies? What does that even mean.... are they powerful because of the strength of luffy's soul or are they powerful because luffy is powerful? Or are they powerful because you are going to put them into mountain sized trees?
Also, bm is dumber then rocks, i am not trying to be funny, there are rocks out there laughing at her IQ. She just saw jimbe immune to bm's soul steal, she just saw luffy's crew galentlly fight her off, and she thinks there is a damn thing she can do to take luffy's soul? She would have a better chance getting sanji to kick a woman.

Oh fishmen can change sea currents? Wow you dont say, hey hacchi did you do that in like chapter 60?...ya he did.... to be fair he used a rock but what ever...

The bm pirates are alot more aware of what is going on under the water then i figured they would be.... for a crew that lost jimbe in the "green room" i thought they were inept at looking at the water.

Finally. Bug bird...... i dont know what i am more insulted by, last chapter ending trying to make us think the sh crew died, or this ending them thinking we dont already know BB or luffy will become PK.... i get it is important WHO is saying it, but this isnt akainu, this isnt shanks or mihawk, this is a news guy, this is one step above vivi saying luffy will be pk...

You know how this chapter really should of ended, have big bird say that nonsense,then have stussy say "hurry up and get us out of here, i have some calls to make"
Now THAT is an ending. That would be a real mystery, who is she calling? The wg to tell them how powerful luffy is? The marines to tell them bm is weak? The emperor level cp who chased off BB to attack BM?
Instead we got "fodder news guy says someone will be a pk" since the "worst generation" is all pirates worth a damn not emperors....ya..we know one of them will be pk.
  • PunkHazard likes this

captain "Nostradamus" kidd
banner.png

#20 Magic Man

Magic Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 07:39 AM

So the Strawhats escape, everyone else will be left behind, and if they make it or not, will be off screen.

It seems Oda wrote himself into a hole and i s going to off screen, sure why not. I just want this arc to end already. It is too freaking long.

So than we won't be seeing Jimbei for a while.

• Red Opus likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users