#21 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:16 PM

***Update***

Okay, the Round of 64 is now posted. I only ended up with 4 out of my 15 characters making it this far. This is the last time we will have 8 threads for the week. The rest will just have 4 threads or 2 threads per week now until we get to the championship which will just have 1. I'll try to update the schedule soon too.

Also I made a bracket for the tournament so people can look at it. Not sure if people can edit it and post what they think the results of the tournament will be though. Maybe people have to make an account to do that? I might open up a separate thread for this to let people see it easier and pin it in this sub-forum. Might be fun to see what people think the results of the rest of the tournament will be and how close people get.

https://challonge.co...?ref=QB0CIOiHXP

• Oben likes this

#22 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationA really dark Pit...

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:10 PM

Well 6/15 out of my nomenees hot to 3rd round. I guess my taste is quite popular (maybe next time Moomin Papa and Snufkin, maybe next time)

7/15... better than expected but sadly neither Frederica nor Kagetora (my 2 favourites from Psyren) made it into the 1v1 Rounds :(  but they had really bad luck in drawing their opposition

Also neither of the Promised Neverland characters made it... MAybe next year when they got their Anime ^^ :D 

• Jekkusormi likes this

President and Founder of the Roronoa Zoro Fanclub

9958384cd25b54e19f67b0e862a0d3b6.jpg

Spoiler

#23 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 10 June 2018 - 07:12 PM

So all the Sailor Moon characters are finally out, but Psyren still has 3 characters going. I'm really surprised Ageha was able to beat Sabo. I would not have predicted that one.

Out of my 15 left I have 2 and they are both fighting each other. Shanks and Won Sul. Well I guess I'm at least locked into getting 1 character through to the Sweet 16, haha.

• Raiden and PunkHazard like this

#24 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 10 June 2018 - 10:34 PM

Most if the characters are the ones you would expect. Alot of One piece and my hero. A little disappointing. No under dogs

#25 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 04:12 AM

Most if the characters are the ones you would expect. Alot of One piece and my hero. A little disappointing. No under dogs

Thorfinn would have been the one had he not lose random final vote. I'd also count Won Sul as a black horse since atleast I hadn't heard of him or Shin Angyo Onshi before this tournament.

I got only 2 nominees left and I have to admit I'm surprised that Kyoraku and Kizaru fell at this point
  • PunkHazard likes this

17.jpg

#26 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:52 PM

I think Escanor might be a bit of a underdog, but I guess Sins is a fairly big manga. Still, he was able to knock off Sanji from One Piece. That is impressive.

#27 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:45 PM

Wow last round was brutal, then I had about 7 characters worthy to win this. Now I have only 2 characters I'd want to win, rest range from "Meh" to "Good but not great" ._.

Edited by Jekkusormi, 17 June 2018 - 10:46 PM.

17.jpg

#28 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 04:50 PM

So sad that all Psyren characters are out now... And Yoshina only lost by 1 vote against fucking Ace >.< :( 

Spoiler

#29 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:15 PM

Ageha made a good run. I never thought he would have gotten past Sabo and he very nearly beat Ace.

I'm honestly not sure who is going to win it now. Jiraiya has been very impressive so far in this tournament I think from what I remember.

• PunkHazard likes this

#30 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:28 PM

Ageha should have made it. I love ace but ageha is cooler. I dont want jariaya to win tho
  • Raiden likes this

#31 Raiden

Raiden

That Zoro Fan Dude

• Blessed by Uglypuff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 05:21 AM

Ageha made a good run. I never thought he would have gotten past Sabo and he very nearly beat Ace.

I'm honestly not sure who is going to win it now. Jiraiya has been very impressive so far in this tournament I think from what I remember.

From the rounds so far. I would predict Jiraya or Hisoka to win

Spoiler

#32 Jekkusormi

Jekkusormi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:51 AM

The 2 I want to meet in finals are Hisoka and Deku but things doesn't look too good for Deku.

The 2 in finals who I actually think will be are Hisoka amd Killua. And if Hisoka doesn't make it then it's Shikamaru

Edited by Jekkusormi, 19 June 2018 - 08:54 AM.

• Raiden likes this

17.jpg

#33 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:48 AM

I decided to reread Psyren after how many of the characters were nominated in the OMCB and I forgot so much of the story. The early chapters are so different from what I remember from the later series, lol.

• Raiden and Jekkusormi like this

#34 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 15 July 2018 - 08:09 PM

So Killua wins the 2018 OMCB and Shikamaru is the runner up. Did not expect that coming in. Fun tournament overall I think. Went by really fast looking back on it now.

I might be do some other kind of tournament soon and open up a suggestion thread to gauge interest for it and see what people would be interested in.

#35 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 15 July 2018 - 11:24 PM

Yaaaaaaay Killua WON!!!!!!! Im so happy! I was gone be mad af if shikamaru won. THANK GOD! Good job team. Yall had me worried for a second there but yall pulled through for me at the end

#36 XTR3ME

XTR3ME

Kawaii Kutie From Hawaii

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

Let’s run another one.
ASAP.
Posted Image

#37 Shin

Shin

Ultimate Survivor

• Moderators
  • 1,980 posts
  • LocationUnder a bridge

Posted 25 July 2018 - 05:43 PM

Let’s run another one.
ASAP.

I might get things started next week. I did put up a thread asking for ideas on new tournament ideas here.

https://onemangaforu...le-tournaments/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users