• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 10:41 AM

Here is.. well.. one day old chapter of a former "Big Three". Remember how people would race to make topic for Naruto discussion?

https://jaiminisbox..../en/0/23/page/1

Considering how noone even bothers to put it up, maybe it should be considered to move it to "semi-pro"?

#2 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts
  • LocationHyperbolic Time Chamber

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:20 AM

I’ve only read the last 5 chapters of this new serious because I’ve heard it was horrible ... but it now seems to be picking up

#3 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 11:50 AM

If the Rasengan didn't give away the fact that it's Jiraiya... his comment on Orochimaru's kid has to.

#4 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

If the Rasengan didn't give away the fact that it's Jiraiya... his comment on Orochimaru's kid has to.

yeah I was thinking the samething but why would he be acting like this? Natuto is basically jesus now so any problem or evil he thinks he needs to stop would be alot easier with naruto on his side..

#5 SubzeroDegrees

SubzeroDegrees

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:39 PM

yeah I was thinking the samething but why would he be acting like this? Natuto is basically jesus now so any problem or evil he thinks he needs to stop would be alot easier with naruto on his side..

Whatever the reason I hope it has really great backstory and not some "I plan to destroy the shinobi world" type story. If it does happen to be Jiraiya, I cannot wait until he meets Naruto.

• KUROkami likes this

#6 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:38 PM

Whatever the reason I hope it has really great backstory and not some "I plan to destroy the shinobi world" type story. If it does happen to be Jiraiya, I cannot wait until he meets Naruto.

Or it could be some sort of possession or outside force controlling his body idk but yeah you’re right as long as it’s a great backstory

But don’t hold your breath :D

#7 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 30 April 2018 - 04:51 PM

I think he's his son

• Chillman likes this

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#8 pyrogenic

pyrogenic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:23 PM

I second that it may be his son. This guy doesn't seem to have his physique.

#9 Chillman

Chillman

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 06:57 PM

Jiraiya was stabbed, lost an arm, had his throat crushed, and drowned. He couldn't even be brought back as an Edo. We also don't need more Obitos.

• Tokoya and Doan like this

#10 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 05:57 AM

Interesting how this dude knew that whoever killed momoshiki was going to get a seal.
Right now he is the second person with more toad techniques. He's second to jiraya and in front of naruto and minato.

The rasengan is the technique they think it's odd. Boruto even went ahead to say that naruto and konohamaru were the only ones who could use it. What about minato, jiraya, kakashi and sasuke.

Made me think how sasuke and naruto never killed kaguya because she was too strong but could kill momoshiki.
Meaning that the fruit she ate is far better/stronger than the one momoshiki ate.
Naruto or sasuke could have had that seal even though they are close enough to being gods.
This seal will be the b*llshit that they will use to defeat sasuke and naruto. Shame.

Enter kawaki.
His design says alot about him. He will have the same personality as bass-b or grimmjow from bleach.
Hope he doesn't become the new sasuke where boruto will go further and beyond to save him.

Edited by Abaroxa, 01 May 2018 - 06:00 AM.

• Tokoya and KUROkami like this

#11 KUROkami

KUROkami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 09:30 AM

@Abaroxa but how would kawaki get the seal ? I’m sure he didn’t fight one of momoshinkis people

Edited by KUROkami, 01 May 2018 - 09:40 AM.

#12 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

@KUROkami Well if the Ōtsutsuki go from planet to planet eating fruits it is safe to assume there are other planets.
The planet naruto lives has many clans and the only clans confirmed to be descendents of kaguya are the uchiha, the senju, the hyuga and the uzumakis. All the other ninjas/clans where already on earth but only started using chackra after the hagoromo taught them how to.
Now we just have to assume there was an other already chakra centered civilization on a not too far planet and they had the power to defend themselves and their planet fruit.

#13 waleuska

waleuska

Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,767 posts
  • Locationeverywhere but nowhere

Posted 07 May 2018 - 03:01 AM

https://uploads.disq...jpg?w=800&h=605

• Tokoya, Abaroxa and Chillman like this

p5Y5w8P.jpg

#14 Serp

Serp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:14 AM

Interesting chapter, they really are picking up the pace. Ratings maybe?

#15 Abaroxa

Abaroxa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 08 May 2018 - 04:08 AM

Interesting chapter, they really are picking up the pace. Ratings maybe?

What were they expecting?
The 1st arc was a recap of boruto the movie. Here we barely see or get to understand boruto and his relationship with his peers and superiors. The only thing we got was a villain redesign.
The next arc suffered from the previous one but it actual showed that boruto his superior to naruto which had to act silly making everyone not rely on him only to change everones ones mind at the end of the arc. Boruto just had to be sit and talk and by the climax of the arc he didn't had to prove himself because everone already knew he was reliable.
This new arc is interesting but it began in a boring way.
The thing it pissed me the most was boruto not having the eye he had in the anime.

To be honest the anime is doing a much better work as I only fully understood boruto after watching a couple of episodes.

#16 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 03:13 PM

@KUROkami Well if the Ōtsutsuki go from planet to planet eating fruits it is safe to assume there are other planets.
The planet naruto lives has many clans and the only clans confirmed to be descendents of kaguya are the uchiha, the senju, the hyuga and the uzumakis. All the other ninjas/clans where already on earth but only started using chackra after the hagoromo taught them how to.
Now we just have to assume there was an other already chakra centered civilization on a not too far planet and they had the power to defend themselves and their planet fruit.

I doubt they would want to go in that direction. Nobody wants another DBS and we already have clan vs clan in Boruto - which basically boils down to a tournament of strength - bragging rights or pride. For them to introduce alternate or other planets would be a disappointment and obvious copy of DBS...I'm sure they can come up with new ideas and have their own unique story-line. They can't be that bad or devoid of ideas, and lack creativity - that they decide to copy a series that went off the rails... or maybe it's me

Enjoying the anime - though I wish they would have gone into more details -  as in the movie was a summary (cram everything within 2 hrs) and the anime is where we see what led to events, who did what in the background etc. Instead they're just rushing through it... which will only mean unrelated fillers in the future

:kakashi:  We back

#17 Ultrafragor

Ultrafragor

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,205 posts
  • LocationVigrid

Posted 09 May 2018 - 08:50 PM

I doubt they would want to go in that direction. Nobody wants another DBS and we already have clan vs clan in Boruto - which basically boils down to a tournament of strength - bragging rights or pride. For them to introduce alternate or other planets would be a disappointment and obvious copy of DBS...I'm sure they can come up with new ideas and have their own unique story-line. They can't be that bad or devoid of ideas, and lack creativity - that they decide to copy a series that went off the rails... or maybe it's me

Enjoying the anime - though I wish they would have gone into more details -  as in the movie was a summary (cram everything within 2 hrs) and the anime is where we see what led to events, who did what in the background etc. Instead they're just rushing through it... which will only mean unrelated fillers in the future

It's already done.

The Shinju tree feeds off of the blood soaking the soil in war torn lands. That's why it came to earth.

The Otsutsuki clan members already have a, mostly implied, system of seeking out chakra fruits and sending them back to the clan. So, there are various other worlds with chakra fruits that must also contain other races.

The Otsutsuki themselves appear to be an alien race since they all have white hair, white skin, no eyebrows, and Byakugan.

Anyway, they can have aliens and other worlds without having an inter-dimensional tournament like DBS.

However, there is the threat of universes being erased since Kaguya had the power to erase dimensions and she definitely won't be the strongest Otsutsuki we see.

• paka likes this

0680-007%20-%20Copy_zpsyjmuhkna.png

#18 paka

paka

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:00 PM

It's already done.

The Shinju tree feeds off of the blood soaking the soil in war torn lands. That's why it came to earth.

The Otsutsuki clan members already have a, mostly implied, system of seeking out chakra fruits and sending them back to the clan. So, there are various other worlds with chakra fruits that must also contain other races.

The Otsutsuki themselves appear to be an alien race since they all have white hair, white skin, no eyebrows, and Byakugan.

Anyway, they can have aliens and other worlds without having an inter-dimensional tournament like DBS.

However, there is the threat of universes being erased since Kaguya had the power to erase dimensions and she definitely won't be the strongest Otsutsuki we see.

I agree and if Kawaki is somehow stronger than Naruto and Sasuke, the only plausible explanation would be he is from another planet... it's a good possibility coz i would assume if there was someone that strong, they would have know or heard about him... It will be interesting to see how Boruto's eye plays into Kawaki's appearance.

And as I recall, the whole Naruto story turned out to be about fighting that one Otsutsuki - Kaguya and her manipulation in the background or shadows over the years. I get it but my point was mainly directed towards turning it or focusing the series away from the ninja world/concept and turning it into an alien war and God forbid tournament. That would only remind me of DBS especially the part where other people from a different planet fight against us in order to survive... meanwhile the Ōtsutsuki get to play angels - watch to decide who gets erased... then again maybe I'm over thinking and it's too early to make that assumption. My hope is they give us a backstory (where Kaguya came from or why/how she ran away and some mention of the planets destroyed or next in line to be destroyed), and keep the focus on the new generation of Shinobi which would keep it in line with the ninja world theme.

I probably got triggered when Abaroxa mentioned "not too far planets" and almost did that again when you mentioned "Kaguya had power to erase" - DBS 2.0 is what came to mind... I need to get DBS out my head :lol:

:kakashi:  We back

#19 Tokoya

Tokoya

Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,093 posts
  • LocationWith my Khaleesi <3333

User's Awards

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:31 AM

I'm confused here because the anime IS pretty much doing the bolded part....Are you criticizing the film version?

iWo0nCc.gif

Nothing will stand in our way.....I will finish what you started....I will fulfill our destiny!

#Kylo Ren #ForceAwakens

#20 Asch

Asch

Shinigami

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 11 May 2018 - 07:18 AM

Jiraiya was stabbed, lost an arm, had his throat crushed, and drowned. He couldn't even be brought back as an Edo. We also don't need more Obitos.

That and it would cheapen Naruto even more then it already has been. Boruto is an absolute abomination if it's true. This manga seriously needs to be cancelled.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users