#41 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts
  • LocationRight over there -->

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:04 AM

I get the feeling Orte is just the Neutral zone regardless of country.
Or it own country that controls govenment of Abyss, but everything that comes out is far game.

So any Dweller can join a country on the outside as well.

that makes me wonder if there are dwellers that are loyal to a specific country and will give them first dibs on things they find.

If so that would leave a big problem to be addressed. Cause wats to stop a wealthy country from monopolizing on every dweller. Pay them enough to make them loyal or give them privileges to only better a specific country. Im sure there is someone or some organization that regulates this, otherwise the power struggle between countries would have to be a talking point. Lot of ways for currupt individuals to bend the system to better themselves. Not only that but if they could monopolize the weapons th abyss brings forth it would be possible to even shift the scales of war of the world in general. Enough power resources and military might could allow one country to completely rule the world. I really wonder how they regulate all this.

#42 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:16 AM

that makes me wonder if there are dwellers that are loyal to a specific country and will give them first dibs on things they find.

If so that would leave a big problem to be addressed. Cause wats to stop a wealthy country from monopolizing on every dweller. Pay them enough to make them loyal or give them privileges to only better a specific country. Im sure there is someone or some organization that regulates this, otherwise the power struggle between countries would have to be a talking point. Lot of ways for currupt individuals to bend the system to better themselves. Not only that but if they could monopolize the weapons th abyss brings forth it would be possible to even shift the scales of war of the world in general. Enough power resources and military might could allow one country to completely rule the world. I really wonder how they regulate all this.

I don't think there anything wrong dweller loyal to specific country.

On the other hand, a wealthy country Monopolizing every dweller, that impossible:

1) If they had that much wealth already, wouldn't they be ruling the world already? Rather, conflict between nations exist when there two nation are equal power. If it overwhelming powerful, then it would be absorbed into it already

2) Orte would be the organization that regulates this anyways. I assume most of the top official of Orte are dweller themselves, or at least former dweller. That Black whistle guy seem to be a higher ranking member.

3) It become black & white rank, I think they knows the struggles & danger of dwelling, thus may care a bit less about the country outside and rather more about the abyss itself. 

#43 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 30 June 2018 - 06:16 PM

I don't think there anything wrong dweller loyal to specific country.

On the other hand, a wealthy country Monopolizing every dweller, that impossible:
1) If they had that much wealth already, wouldn't they be ruling the world already? Rather, conflict between nations exist when there two nation are equal power. If it overwhelming powerful, then it would be absorbed into it already
2) Orte would be the organization that regulates this anyways. I assume most of the top official of Orte are dweller themselves, or at least former dweller. That Black whistle guy seem to be a higher ranking member.
3) It become black & white rank, I think they knows the struggles & danger of dwelling, thus may care a bit less about the country outside and rather more about the abyss itself.

how can u say that for sure? Its not unthinkable that there are under the table deals goin on between delvers and government officials. A country has alot of resources and means and not every delver(if any) are morally righteous

1) thats over simplifing it too much. There are alot of factors that come in to play wen it comes to countries power struggle. They can have everything needed and jus need that one big push( like a really powerful artifact) to completely change the worlds power balance.

2) that doesnt mean that high ranking people at ortz arent currupt themselves. They could have a hidden agenda. Its not that unheard of. Things could change at any time. Tho i doubt the manga will explore these ideas.

3)unless the only reason they became delvers in the first place was to fulfill a much larger ambition. Or they have been recruited by some country since they were kids (like the child spys we see so often in anime) There are many ways human nature can complicate the system they have in place.

Edited by PunkHazard, 30 June 2018 - 06:18 PM.

#44 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 11:29 PM

@PunkHazard
So went to Anime Expo this weekend, the largest Anime Convention in North America.
Went only Saturday & Sunday of the 4 days.

I saw 2 guys that I'm pretty sure was cosplaying as Rex from Made in Abyss. Cause they had the hat/helm and the robot arm. IdR if it was both arms.

#45 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:40 AM

@PunkHazard
So went to Anime Expo this weekend, the largest Anime Convention in North America.
Went only Saturday & Sunday of the 4 days.

I saw 2 guys that I'm pretty sure was cosplaying as Rex from Made in Abyss. Cause they had the hat/helm and the robot arm. IdR if it was both arms.

damn im jealous. I really wish i couldve went. Thats awesome tho.

#46 Kaidou

Kaidou

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,559 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 07:17 AM

No Bondrew cosplays?

#47 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 12:14 PM

Idk. Bondrew isn't as distinctive.

#48 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 10:21 AM

https://www.mangatai...r/made-abyss-47

New chapter. I was confused the whole time tbh. Wat were they talkin about. Who are all the three sages? I thought we had already met 2 of them so who is fuputa and this new person that riko freed. I dont get it

#49 YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi

Mage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 10:31 AM

https://mangadex.org/chapter/451452

Hi chapter 1 compass

#50 PunkHazard

PunkHazard

Exorcist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,045 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:20 AM

Oohhhhh I thought that compass looked familiar. Interesting.

So they were one of the first people to dive in the abyss? Yet they survived with no prior knowledge of the monsters and living conditions down there? Thats a little weird wen we see all the trouble It takes to get down there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users